In her study about sex Susan Gilbert talking about some surprising differences between embryos boys and girls:
- Often, duration of childbirth at the birth of the boy is longer than at the birth of the girl;
- It seems that a male child is under stress more easily than the female child;
- Often child boy raises Pandemonium, he cries more easily and finds difficult to be more restless than girls;
- The girl often be able to eye contact as early as the boy, she also becomes sociable before the boy in her childhood;
- Boys are more edgy than girls and learn skills related to restraint more slowly;
- Boys are more active physically and choose the most competitive games than girls do;
- Boys seem more fragile emotionally than girls and find more difficult to adapt to changes in routine as well as dealing with parent’s anger and depression;
- Girls usually develop motor's and language's abilities before boys.
There is no doubt that these differences are the common differences, while the person that is your son is unique does not look like any another boy. And with the passage of years you discover distinctive and wonderful young man who is your son.
From the book of: Cherly L. Erwin