Known child malnutrition by not getting the child's body the adequate nutrients, with the lack of essential nutrients foods provided to children, the problem of malnutrition is a disease that might be exposed to the child at the age of boyhood; therefore, we must feed the kid in all its stages from birth to age.
What are the symptoms of malnutrition or lack of nutrition in kids?
The main symptoms of malnutrition in children are as follows:
• Lack of vitality and activity;
• Loss of appetite;
• Lack of growth and not gaining weight as a natural addition to delays in walking or speech;
• Vulnerability of the kid to a state of anxiety, disorder, constant crying without apparent external display;
• The inability of the kid to sleep;
• Diarrhea frequently next to a resistance to treatment in many cases;
• Incidence of a number of skin diseases like eczema and rashes;
• the proliferation of parasites in the body, Including worms in the intestine and the different types of fungi that reproduce on the skin and mucous membranes which may not end with treatment under the existence and continuation of the base problem, that is malnutrition.
The most significant causes of malnutrition are as follows:
• Lack of essential nutrients provided to children, whether in quantity or quality.
• A psychological or emotional disorders.
• Disturbances in the absorption of food in the intestine.
• Famines, it is one of malnutrition pictures.
• Eating disorders, and inflammation of the colon.
Treatment of malnutrition in kids:
Treatment of malnutrition is often through supply the body with food that is lacking, next to the treatment of symptoms experienced by the kid and treatment of any health disorders arising from poor nutrition.