Benefits of sports for kids
- On the social level, Sport is an excellent vehicle for socialization for the child, which allows him to make friends outside of school, to learn solidarity and team spirit. From a certain age, a sports activity vehicle notions of discipline and fair play, and respect for his opponent.
- Academically, play sports to be better at school. Yes, exercise oxygenates brain cells. Let the children time to judo, karate, cycling, swimming, basketball ... No matter the activity, provided that it shall move!
- Scientifically, sport hunting stress and improves mood. It also increases growth factors and thus contributes to the creation of new nerve cells.
- On the psychological level, in young children, sport and physical activity will promote the acquisition of autonomy. Sport contributes to the development of the child. Indeed, for littles and olds, sport would evacuate the daily tensions, channeling aggression, control attention... And gain self-esteem. In a shy child, sport can help to further externalize and conversely, in an angry or stressed child sport will help to calm and relax. Similarly, an aggressive child who participates in sport will learn how to master. In case of failure at school, this may allow the child to be recovered by another by other means that the school, which will contribute to gain or regain confidence.
What sport for any child?
- For the timids: collective or fight.
Basketball, handball, volleyball and football suit them, because they will not be alone on the front of the stage. Conversely, a combat sport will certainly help to overcome their shyness.
- For turbulent: physical commitment.
Martial arts, as judo and taekwondo, and combat sports, will channel their energy in accordance with rules and their opponents, same for rugby.
- For independent: an individual sport.
The fencing, swimming, athletics, gymnastics or riding should fill them. These disciplines combine precision and tactical sense.